Data Recovery & Backup
We’ve all done it – accidentally deleted files. You might have lost family photos, your music collection, and maybe your financial data. A virus or system crash can wipe out months or years of information. It could take a long time to reconfigure your computer settings and retrieve the data. When the worst happens, MyTECHWIZ can help with our Data Recovery service if your hard drive spins up and make clicking/grinding noises, and locks up your PC. MyTECHWIZ can help. If the hard drive spins up and crashes/freeze/restart and does not identify in the BIOS, MyTECHWIZ can help.
MyTECHWIZ uses DeepSpar Data Recovery Systems. DeepSpar is a top-notch recovery tool that gives us excellent turnaround time, and the cost for recovery is reasonable with an 85% data recovery success rate. DeepSpar is a fantastic tool. However, a little prevention can go a long way to avoiding this ordeal. We recommend that you take the precaution and schedule a regular backup of your data. The simplest method is to manually back up your files to removable media, cloud storage, or a custom network location. You can also specify the files and settings you want to back up and how often you wish to perform a backup. Our technicians can help evaluate various backup, recovery, storage options and choose the most viable and suitable solution for you if you need assistance. MyTECHWIZ also offers a cloud storage solution for backing up your data at a reasonable price.
- CD/DVD backup
- IDE, SSD, and SATA drive backup and recovery
- USB Flash drive backup, recovery & duplications
- Cloud Storage setup and configurations
- Cloud Management services
- USB external hard drives backup & recovery
- Hard Disk expansion
- SD, mSATA and Micro SATA data recovery
- PCIe SSDs, AHCI, and NVMe protocol data recovery
- MacBook Air SSD (17+7 pins & 12+6 pins) data recovery
- ZIF media, LIF media recovery
- Compact Flash media recovery
- System File Recovery
- Digital Photo & Music recovery
- Disk Cloning
- Data Transfer for PC and Mac
- RAID configurations
- Network-attached storage (NAS) setup & configurations
If you need assistance with any of the services listed above you can give us a call @ 513-997-9097.