Get assistance with your computer issues by utilizing a secure and state of the art remote connection technology which allows us to help you in real-time without having to wait for a technician to be dispatched to your location.
To Start a Remote Session:
Step 1: Call MyTECHWIZ service desk at 513-997-9097 or submit your information below to receive the Remote Assistance Service Agreement Form and a technician will reply to the email listed below.
Step 2: Select the Remote Assistance Button below.
- The “TeamViewer Application” will automatically download to your desktop.
- Select “Run” to temporary install the TeamViewer application.
Step 3: To allow remote access give the remote support technician the TeamViewer Session ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is Remote Assistance?
A.) All TeamViewer versions use full encryption. Encryption is based on 2048bit RSA private/public key exchange and 256 Bit AES session encoding. This uses the same security level as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today’s standards. The key exchange also guarantees that the data channel is completely encoded from client to client and that any routers or servers in between (including our routers) are unable to read or analyze the data stream. Security and privacy have always been a top priority during development.
Does your remote connection software stay on my computer?
A.) The QuickSupport and QuickJoin software modules are just as secure as the full version of TeamViewer. The following security features are included for the QuickSupport and QuickJoin modules:
- No permanent installation: It is merely an executable file. After exiting or deleting this file, TeamViewer can no longer be started.
- Access ends as soon as the program is closed: As soon as you close the application, it is no longer possible to connect to your computer.
- All actions are visible to the user: It is not possible to establish a hidden connection. A session information window is always displayed at the bottom right edge of the monitor during a TeamViewer session.
- No hidden file transfer in the background: If files are being copied, an additional dialog window always opens at the customer side in the center of the monitor and indicates which files are being transferred.
- The user who is sitting in front of the computer has priority: The control of the user sitting directly in front of the computer always has the precedence over the remote control.